We provide management consulting and strategic advice to private
industry and associations. These services include project management
of policy and business initiatives.
Working with in-house teams, Logan Strategy develops television
and radio licence applications, licence renewals, and regulatory
briefs as well as supporting advocacy campaigns. As a former Vice-President
Radio at the Canadian Association of Broadcasters and President
and CEO, Specialty and Premium Television Association, Jane Logan
brings both regulatory and stakeholder knowledge to strategy development
and documentation. Her top-notch writing skills ensure well-crafted
Since 2001 projects have included:
- Numerous radio licence applications for small and medium markets
with involvement at every stage: draft applications and regulatory
strategy; competitive analysis and assistance at the positive
intervention stage; hearing preparation including rehearsals and
oral presentations; drafting the response to interveners at the
- Major policy briefs to the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage,
including supporting oral remarks and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assistance with a successful appeal to Cabinet, including both
strategy and a written lobby package.
- Specialty television licence application, including recommendations
and review of supporting research.
- Support for specialty television licence renewals, including
drafting the applications and securing positive interventions.
- Briefs to the CRTC for private broadcasters and for the Canadian
Association of Broadcasters on topics including Canadian drama,
Canadian content policy and interactivity for digital specialty